Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day Eleven: I'm Beginning To Lose Myself ("So Confuzzled")

The discussions about characters and plots are legitimately starting to confuse me. There are just too many ideas and issues that we keep piling up. So... much... confusion. So I have decided to bite the bullet and send out another group email. This one is really just about working together in groups. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. You know Joebafett, after reading your blog I think I need to send you some feminist theory. The legit shit that got me interested in it, not the fractured philosophy that gets filtered to you from other sources.
    I don't like the Vagina Monologues either.
    In the meantime, check out feministing.com (take with a grain of salt) and racewire.org (trust in it's entirety) both are really good sources for starting to dig into the issues that matter. Much love kid, keep fighting the good fight.

    ReplyDelete