Monday, October 4, 2010

Day Six: Hashing It Out ("Good Night, And Good Luck")

The weekend was absolutely crazy. My sisters came over. My first weekend at Eastern State. Crazy. I didn't think I was gonna be able to finish my paper on Edward R. Murrow. But I did. A good paper too. I know that it didn't have to be the best writing but I plan on doing my absolute best writing in every aspect of this program. This is my dream. I would be stupid not to work my hardest.
It was kind of ironic, my paper, because we ended up watching Good Night, And Good Luck at the studio. So good. I love that movie and learning about Edward R. Murrow was such an amazing man. An amazing speaker more than anything.
We also continued reading our scenes in class. Mine still hasn't gone. I'm kinda scared for it to go. I don't entirely know why.
We also began finally hashing out the show today. Talking about characters and openers and bouncing ideas off of Norman and stuff. It is so hard for me to be silent and still. I am just so unbelievably passionate and ready to write and create. And every idea I have only shifts and evolves when I hear others' ideas. I love it! But I should try to calm down before I have an anneurism. I just want so much to share my ideas. I'll just keep doing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment