What a great way to start the day. As I was coming in on the bus I got an email from Bernie. He commended on the writing of my piece. It just made me feel good. Let me know that my writing is worthy of this program and that maybe I do belong. It... made me smile.
We read more scenes today. I love seeing what people see.
We also continued the hashing out process. It is insane. I have so many ideas. I'm afraid, though. I am so legitimately afraid that people won't take me serious. I think I have good ideas but what if they're stupid. What if no one respects me or my ideas? I just... I'm so fucking nervous. And I don't want to be the joke, this time. I just don't.
I met more awesome people on the bus today, too. A theatre manager (hard life) and a fashion manager (I know). We actually spent the entire bus trip chatting about the world. Society. Technology. I meet the coolest people on the bus. I'm starting to get ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment